Redemption is a fallacy, a wish without reality.
Mistakes are not corrected, they’re simply patched and painted.
Atonement comes through action, if it ever comes at all,
penance is a token, a souvenir of all that’s wrong.
Forgiveness is just a hope to make whole what we have broken.
Subscribe via Email
Search on this Site
AR Writer Blogs/ Websites/Resources
- Writer Beware blog
- Considerable Opinions, Millie Gore Lancaster
- Wordcraft, Elizabeth Foster
- Southern Story Lady, Madelyn Young
- John Achor's site
- Nancy Smith Gibson's site
- It Just So Happens, Nancy Gibson Smith blog
- Six Bridges Book Festival
- White County Creative Writers
- Ozark Poets and Writers Collective
- Arkansas Review
- Ozarks Writers League
- Killer Nashville Writers' Conference