A cool rain washes pollen from the air.
A light breeze chills the morning, just enough.
Gratitude spills from each breath and clings to each step.
Promises are impossible to break on days like this.
Love is the only emotion that survives this onslaught
of goodness, wrapped in Nature’s embrace.
If, for just one instant, the rest of humankind could feel
as I do now, all the world’s problems would be quickly solved.
Subscribe via Email
Search on this Site
AR Writer Blogs/ Websites/Resources
- Writer Beware blog
- Village Writers' Club
- Arkansas Writers' Conference
- Considerable Opinions, Millie Gore Lancaster
- Linda's Write Spot, Linda Black
- Diamond State Romance Authors
- Wordcraft, Elizabeth Foster
- Southern Story Lady, Madelyn Young
- John Achor's site
- Sylvia Dickey Smith's site
- Nancy Smith Gibson's site
- It Just So Happens, Nancy Gibson Smith blog
- Creative Van Gogh, John Vanderslice
- Payperazzi, John Vanderslice
- Karen's Wave
- Arkansas Literary Festival
- White County Creative Writers
- Northwest Arkansas Writers’ Workshop
- Arkansas Writers LinkedIn Group
- Ozark Poets and Writers Collective
- White County NaNoWriMo
- Searcy NaNoWriMo
- Arkansas Review
- Toad Suck Review
- Ozarks Writers League
- Fiction Writers of Central Arkansas
- Killer Nashville Writers' Conference