Constraints exist only in one’s imagination.
Possibilities have limits only in the mind.
If a person can conceive of time travel,
he can travel forward in time, carrying
a notebook in which to record his reality.
Circumstances impose boundaries only when
we let them bind doubts to our dreams.
Stories I tell myself shape the future
in ways impossible to measure without
tools I create in my imaginations.
Even old men build bridges to infinity,
using ideas to form structures clad with words.
Accomplishments rest on visions fed by wishes.
Hope is the calculus of fantasy, scrubbed
clean of impossibility and polished with
inspiration and unbridled ingenuity.
Envision a future and it is yours.
Subscribe via Email
- If Thoughts Were Random, We’d All Worship at the Altar Ego November 21, 2017
- Career Reset November 20, 2017
- Slogging Through Mush November 18, 2017
- Depressed Canadaphile Watching Humanity Wither November 16, 2017
- Wretched Night November 15, 2017
Search on this Site
AR Writer Blogs/ Websites/Resources
- Writer Beware blog
- Village Writers' Club
- Arkansas Writers' Conference
- Considerable Opinions, Millie Gore Lancaster
- Linda's Write Spot, Linda Black
- Diamond State Romance Authors
- Wordcraft, Elizabeth Foster
- Southern Story Lady, Madelyn Young
- John Achor's site
- Sylvia Dickey Smith's site
- Nancy Smith Gibson's site
- It Just So Happens, Nancy Gibson Smith blog
- Creative Van Gogh, John Vanderslice
- Payperazzi, John Vanderslice
- Karen's Wave
- Arkansas Literary Festival
- White County Creative Writers
- Northwest Arkansas Writers’ Workshop
- Arkansas Writers LinkedIn Group
- Ozark Poets and Writers Collective
- White County NaNoWriMo
- Searcy NaNoWriMo
- Arkansas Review
- Toad Suck Review
- Ozarks Writers League
- Fiction Writers of Central Arkansas
- Killer Nashville Writers' Conference